Tuesday, March 20, 2012

note to myself

Wow, it has been a really long time since I've written on here. Not sure if anyone even reads this anymore or goes back to peruse anything I've put down.

So I'll write to myself on here. Rio, don't forget you have some things that could stand to be put down on here. Your commentary and thoughts on some real good things that have had your mind runnin' thoughtful circles. You need to be writing more and more, because good Lord you're going to need all the practice you can get.

Evolve this blog, you're in the next phase of your life. Evolve your writing, you've already worked out the previous demons. Bigger fish to tackle now, like your happiness and productivity.

Go conquer some shit and report back to this little platform of your own. xo girl.

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry, people DO read this, although they don't comment. Just commenting so you have some proof. Wish I could say "come visit my blog!" but it's in another language. So yeah. Peace and love darling! Keep writing! xxx

    ReplyDelete