Monday, May 16, 2011

I Had A Dream


I had a dream last night that I had three babies. Not just one, which could be scary enough, but THREE. As in triplets. But they weren't newborns, they were these cool, year and a half, toddlin' around babies (as pictured above). I woke up and throughout the entire day pondered 'Why the hell am I dreaming about babies? This ain't no sign is it?' (LOL, or a sign of what's to come, we keep it safe around here!) . . . Finally got to a dream interpretation site and this is what it said.

To see a baby in your dream, signifies innocence, warmth and new beginnings.  Babies symbolize something in your own inner nature that is pure, vulnerable, helpless and/or uncorrupted. If you find a baby in your dream, then it suggests that you have acknowledged your hidden potential. -www.dreammoods.com

Well if this isn't pretty accurate! I can't claim to be no innocent, but new beginnings have been stirring and I feel great. There are other things around me that aren't what I want, or I'm without some physical items, but I've been feeling real damn great. Growing feels good, and luckily I'm young enough to be doing a lot of it, but old enough to know it's completely necessary to keep this rollin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment