Monday, December 20, 2010

I'm Trying

I'm trying, I really am. This whole friends thing. But once you go past a certain point, you knock down that barricade, is something like that ever possible? I've seen it, I've done it, you've seen it, you've done it.

But, I don't usually hold silent grudges against my friends. I don't take shit too personal because I know it'll blow over. I don't wonder what's going on when I'm not around.

But, I pray for you just like I pray for my friends. You hear that? Yea, I pray for you. I give you a gift with just as much thought as I'd give to my girl. I ask you about your day with a sincere interest to simply just know.

Instead, I'ma start praying that I figure out my tipping point. And pray that your quest to be a better person keeps stepping forward.

2 comments:

  1. There is no tipping point and THAT is the problem. The tipping point does not feature anywhere until it is too late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Instead, I'ma start praying that I figure out my tipping point. And pray that your quest to be a better person keeps stepping forward."

    You can turn friendship into love but love into friendship..mamas, never.

    Pray they become a better person...

    ReplyDelete