Monday, December 14, 2009

Quick rant


    (photo: V Mag)
 So, I was propositioned for a chill sesh by a guy who I've probably communicated with on and off for about a year and a half. We've never met, we live in the same city, but never quite made the time to meet up. Both parties faults.

Sends me a text, we go back and forth, and he asks if I want to come to his casa. Guess homie was staying in that night.

However, for a first time chill sesh, I thought that was kinda personal. I'm sure to guys it probably doesn't matter so much, but as a female, for a first time meet up, I'd rather meet you in public.

Go to dinner, get coffee, whatever. I know you claimed if you wanted to smash, it'd be no problemo, and that you're not that kinda guy. You're cute and all, but lowkey, that weirded me out.

Too soon for first time meet-up, chilling at their casa? I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment