Sunday, October 4, 2009

3 C's


I'm no carhead by any means whatsoever, but I'm sure many of you will agree, when we like a car, we make a POINT to know what that car is. So let me present my top 3 choices, starting from the top. Above is a 1969 Chevelle, MMMM, let me tell you that car makes me salivate. All fixed up like that, you're guranteed to feel like a bad ass.
 
An 09 Chevy Camaro? Yes I'll take one of those too, that body is so smooth.


And last but far from least, the 2009 Dodge Challenger. It's got that re-vamped muscle car vibe to it, hell yea.

So Fairy Godmother, if you exist, and happen to read my blog religiously to get the updates on what I'm interested in and my life, drop one of these in my drive way with a note clearly labeled 'For Rio'. I happen to really need one of these cars. I'll take any of 'em. And let them have good gas mileage too, k? Thanks a million.

2 comments:

  1. I'll take the #2 please N hot pink thanxx!!

    -Darling Nikky of Tasteless Diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  2. hottttnisss!!! there really is nothing finer than a bitch with a nice ride... (no kia)

    ReplyDelete