Monday, June 8, 2009

Outfit: -fitted strapless retro floral dress-$22
-high top black Chucks
-silver doorknockers- $2 = $24

Pulling off a fit that someone actually had the nerve to doubt? PRICELESS.

Hahah,, with that being said, I wish I had more and BETTER pictures of what I was wearing. Dammit Moses and his ass running away in Agua Prieta with my camera in his pocket...in the past though...lol.
Long long weekend. Work,, chillin, catching up with people who I shouldn't have to catch up with (partly my fault, lol). Caught Maloi's art show this past weekend, AMAZING, that's all I'm going to say. Thanks to missSummer from the FreshFiends for the flicks she took, I wish I had a camera with me, luckily blog pic sharing can be handy.!
I'm hoping this week goes by fast, next week is sure to be a great week. But I got my fingers crossed for a few things...





Denver's Lemonade (my favorite)

Rich Girl

Busta

4 comments:

  1. oooooooooooh mama you are sooo fine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. digg the fit. how can someone even question that?! jeez. haha

    ReplyDelete