Thursday, May 7, 2009

Txts from last night

(887):I'm calling you out on twitter if you don't come over right now

(214): dude. I'm so drunk.
(972): pete, this is bryce's mom
(214): I can't wait to have my cock in your ass
(972): pete, this is still bryce's mom


(202): He's so far in the closet he's in Narnia

(678): why did i wake up with a kid named Raphael in my bed this morning?
(770): I dont know but you did call last night to tell me you found the last ninja turtle


Texts from last night.! I love this site.! It's giving me the best laughs.
Texts From Last Night

4 comments:

  1. LMFAO! I love late night texts....

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmfaoo thats really funny ; i like the pictures you put on your website =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol they've all got some kind of sexual innuendo going on. Nothing beats fmylife LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last ninja turtle! LMFAO, I'm on the floor.

    ReplyDelete