Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The bigger the hoops


The bigger the hoe. LOL.

First things first, please believe this isn't my personal belief. "The bigger the hoops, the bigger the hoe."...That was a golden philosophy my 14 yr. old brother tried to hit me with the other day.
HAHA. I asked him why he said that, and he said that's how him and his friends viewed it. Said all the hoodrats at school wore, were big hoops. Now being the young cat he is, obviously he doesn't understand that with age, how big your hoops are of no matter.

It just seems like it matters, because the 14 yr. old girls he goes to school with are trying seem older. Lol.

6 comments:

  1. I must be the hoe of all hoes then......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear my hoops once a week...NOT all the time. I just feel very Latina with them on...I dont wear door knockers though--those shits are thick as fuck and hurt my head. I wear the thin light ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the bigger the hoops the bigger the ho[L]e. he's 14, can't read or spell that well. HAHAHA jk.

    homegirl hoe if you may. i love my hoops and doorknockers and bullets and whatever. judge if you please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha. your brother is quite outspoken. It's a funny statement tho, I myself own a pair that is so huuuge he'd probably think I'm the biggest hoe of them all hahaha. Oh ma how I've missed ur blog!

    ReplyDelete