Thursday, April 16, 2009

Love note to Saul


Saul. Ohh Saul, how I love thee. Your antics and crusade for a best friend forever won me over quickly. Your constant concern for your Bubbe is quite endearing and shows your sensitive side. Plus, I share your attitude of fuck tha police. You're insightful, yet braindead, all in one, and quite frankly, I'd like to be YOUR best friend forever,get my mackk on with you, and smoke countless J's of exotic kush (although I'm not much of a smoker, I would for you). Lets get it poppin.
-rioTapatio <3
___________________________________________________
Pineapple express, it's an all time favorite of mine, it always makes me laugh. Check out the clips.
"The car just committed suicide."

FCKKK THA POLICE.

3 comments:

  1. i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee him. hes so freaking cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. James Franco is another orgasmic man who has to do nothing but stand there to make me orgasm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love him too, but james franco is my husband fine ass and juts pure goodness!!! geez, and i wud so stalk him at his university!

    ReplyDelete