Thursday, April 2, 2009

Blog award



The lovely Rachel from Leopard and Lace gave me a blog award!

So the rules are:

1)Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
2)Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
3)Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
4)Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
5)Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.

Why I love blogging: Any wonderful idea that I have that I can't apply to other areas of publication, I can apply here. I vent, I inform, I tell stories, I post art. I almost hate to say it with the risk of sounding corny, lol, but this damn blog truly encompasses what I am. I am so much more pleased to see my blog get hits and see the locations people come from to read my blog than I am to see profile views on fknn myspace. Someone seeing the value in what I have to say and my words is priceless. Plus I'm the news editor on my college paper and I write about dull shit, so this blog is where I completely let loose. No worry about an editor telling me no, or fixing my grammatics, it's all me, Rio, on here.

I'd like to award these people for having wonderful blogs that I check out whenever I see updates:

1) Jazzle Dazzle
2) Sistargirl
3) Stefanie<3
4) Daniel Briseno
5) Nana&Kstarr
6) D.
7) Jstarr
8) Rachem

***I don't necessarily expect anyone to do likewise, particularly the males, lol (with the cutesyy photo? Oh yes.!), but just wanted to recognize those whose blogs I read regularly.

p.s. 100th Post...Ooooooh damn. :]

6 comments:

  1. Wow, sweet. Nice to see my name up there.
    Appreciate it miss, do you have aim or gtalk?


    -D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks girl! that was super sweet

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the sweetest thing anyone has done/said/written about me today besides the regular saps my boyfriend proclaims. thank you! and you know the feeling is mutual, ain't even gotta lie about it.

    good lookin' girl!
    i'm diggin the other listers too. i might have to join the posse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw thanks so much love. I've got to award this right back to you aswell, your blog is definitely one of the few I regularly visit. & I absolutely agree with what you've said about writing as a news editor on your college paper, I can't say I've experienced the same but it's a wicked thing we have blogs to be completely free about. thanks again! from the other side of the world lol xo

    ReplyDelete