Thursday, March 26, 2009

damn straight

The ladies over at DoorKnockers have become a favorite blog of mine on the quickstatus.
The quote" "A chill homeboy is better than a mediocre boyfriend" posted by Kristia really struck a chord with me.

It's so true. Sometimes as a female we just gotta learn to recognize where we draw the line with a dude when it comes to looking at them as a chill homeboy than being with a mediocre boyfriend. It's true with the ladies too, sometimes it's better to be friends than settle for a female that treats you 'middle-like'.

Truth.

4 comments:

  1. I am sooo feelin you on this post girl! "A chill homeboy is better than a mediocre boyfriend", I couldn't have said it better myself! I liked how you flipped it and put it in a guys perspective too. Keep it up and thanks for puttin me on to a new blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dope blog thanks for the support.
    stay up ma
    -TIFF @ LAGRAFFITIGIRLS

    ReplyDelete