Wednesday, February 4, 2009

misHermanos.

So, I am the oldest of 5 kids. Yea you read right, I come from a maddd big family. I was just gonna say I feel like I'm doin a good job teachin my one brother and 3 younger sisters the ropes.

For example...

Willow here, she's the youngest at 8 years old. I've taught her to say long hair don't care. LOL. the crazy thing is she uses it, and she uses it in the right context.


Thats London there, to the left. I caught her tryin to wear my newest Stussy shirt. NOOO. Dalton to the right, his ass done shot up like a weed. But I put him on his first fitted (he got it for Christmas) and the kid has such a wide taste in music. He's got Rage Against The Machine, Flobots, Thelonious Monk, and Miles Davis on his ipod. WTF 13yr old listens to Miles Davis? A cool one.



And this is Sedona, my 11yr old hardass. She got suspended for helping give another girl a swirly last year. LOL. And she says no homo. Which just sounds funny comin' outta an 11yr old's mouth.

Love these brats. Again, I don't got a good camera, so these pics aren't the best quality.

1 comment: