Saturday, February 7, 2009

let's review.

Goin to this tonight...
___goin with Nicoley and the new amiga Carrie. Their boys are in it, and I've heard good things about this, so I'm lookin forward to it. Lowkey, anyone in the Phx area should go check this out. Premier talent.






Saw this last night...
dope flick. Liam Neeson's character has NOOO conscience, but why should he, when some mob-esque group is trying to sell is daughter into sex slavery.




Did this night before...
___These were taken during the latter part of my Writing for Online Media class. That class right there is literally the best. All I did was write one post for my class blog, then do my regular computer stuff (i.e. facebook,myspace,twitter, emails...blahblah). Then I remembered Photobooth was on the Mac, and I got down to business. Let me promise you though, that thermal heat pic where I'm cheesin, only pic you will EVER catch of me with the braces showing. Thats right, I've got dem train tracks on mis dientes.


2 comments:

  1. lol i saw taken last night too. i liked it @ first but i got bored with the last 45 minutes of shooting.

    and yeah i took those myself (: i love photography.

    it took me sooo long to do that.. i could only think of about 20 off the top of my head and i had to struggle to come up with 100 but i finally did. shit i didnt even read over all of them myself.. my friend read all of them tho lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the movie Taken and you are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete