Thursday, February 19, 2009

House of Balenciaga


Facet Sandals.
$1,795



$1,595

SHIT,, Balenciaga. I love that shade of red and I am a sucker for big purses. And those heels? That stiletto with the inlaid stones and gold on 'em, they're killing me!

The House of Balenciaga was started in 1918 by Cristobal Balenciaga with his first haute couture house in San Sebastian, Spain. His success and admirations for his line then led to the open for his second and third couture houses in Madrid and Barcelona. It is currently run by Nicolas Ghesquiere.

4 comments:

  1. sir cristobal has got to be one of my forever favourite designers. balenciaga is simply amazing :) good post, and I absolutely am in love with houstatlantavegas right now x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT THOSE SHOES! I NOW HAVE TO SEEK OUT A SUGARDADDY...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a new Balenciaga bag! Now you got me thinking about it again...AHHHHHH!!!

    ReplyDelete