Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hallejuiah for the Mac/Kofie Mural

Yes Yes Yes.

The other day when Joy and I went downtown to go snag a walk-in advising session at Cronkite. (ASU's Walter Cronkite School of Journalism, shit's top notch) Afterwards, we headed down to Roosevelt to go grab something to drink. After the wonderful man at Coffee Conspire (old house turned into mini coffee shop/store, it sits at the end of this houses by day, art galleries by night row), I got excited because I realized that we were gonna have the chance to see the new Mac/Kofie collab mural.

OoohhhWEEEE.!

This image is via , Kofie's website. The light was too bright for Joy and I to catch a shot of the mural ourselves...damn the high sun in the phx cielo.

There isn't much art displayed about phoenix like this, so I'm sure you all can understand my excitement.

1 comment: