Friday, February 20, 2009

Girl Crush


Salma Hayek,
this is my girl crush. Haha. I loved her Desperado, Fools Rush In, and Frida. She's a fierce one, and don't get me wrong, she may not be any Meryl Streep or Kate Winslet (in the realm of seriously serious good actresses), but she's made her mark.

Plus for her role in Frida back in 2002, she was the first ever Latin actress to be nominated for an Academy Award. She didn't win, but hey, the nomination still counts for some shit in my book!

She did grow quite large when she was pregnant with her beautiful baby girl Valentina, but she slimmed downn right quick, the lucky bitch. Hah. No disrespect. And she just recently got married to French billionaire Francois Pinault. He look's kinda old if you ask me...but he's French...so he must be charming.?

Spill your girl crushes Ladies, I know you got 'em.

3 comments:

  1. it worked out pretty good for both of them; she's a hot actress who ended up marrying a billionaire and he's a billionaire who married a hot actress. yay for them! (sigh)
    coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she would make it onto a lot of people's crush list.

    ReplyDelete