Saturday, January 31, 2009

Barcelona







Barcelona, Spain. I want to travel so badly to this city. Besides the fact that it's beautiful and so full of history, it's just my kinda place. The architecture, the art, mannnnn. I believe that all people should want to explore another country outside the US due to the fact that there is so much else to see and experience. It would be ignorant to believe that nothing could be gained by traveling outside of the U.S., honestly.
p.s. More inspiration for this post may have spurred from me renting Vicky Cristina Barcelona. DAMNgood flick. Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem had their roles on lock.


2 comments:

  1. I agree about traveling.
    I've been out of the country,
    but that's not enough for me. I want to
    travel as much as possible.

    Barcelona is a beautiful city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yooo thats so pretty,,,
    that would be nice...
    i wanna go to japan or one of the carribean

    ReplyDelete